Unit 2, Plot 4, Gordleton Industrial Park, Hannah Way, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 8JD
|Property Type:||Industrial / Warehouse|
|Property Term:||For Sale Freehold|
The property is situated on the Gordleton Industrial Park which is accessed from Sway Road approximately 2,5 miles from Lymington Town Centre.
The property comprises a modern semi-detached industrial unit, incorporating 2-storey offices at the front constructed of brickwork lower elevations and profile cladding to upper elevations with a steel portal frame supporting a pitched roof incorporating translucent daylight panels. Features include:-
* Ground and first floor office accommodation
* Mezzanine offices constructed by former occupier extending to 858 sq ft (80 sq m)*
* Heating / cooling units in offices (not tested)
* Personnel entrance door
* WC facilities
* Kitchen/staff room
* Internal factory eaves height approx 5.98 m
* Space heater in factory (not tested)
* Mezzanine storage constructed by former occupier extending to 2,258 sq ft (210 sq m) in two sections*
* Sectional up and over loading door measuring 3.6m wide x 4.4m high
* Car parking in landscaped area at the front
* Further parking and loading in gated fenced yard to side and rear of the property
In accordance with our normal practice we advise all interested parties to make their own enquiries through the Planning Department of New Forest District Council (tel: 023 8028 5000) in connection with their own proposed use of the property
Size sq ft Size sq m
Factory inc WCs 4,391 408
Offices 736 68
Lean-to 173 16
Offices inc kitchen/staff room 922 86
Offices 858 80
TOTAL 7,080 658
Boarded storage in 2 sections 2,258 210
All areas approx. on a gross internal basis.
* Please note we have no confirmation that the mezzanine areas have any relevant statutory consents.
The property is for sale freehold with vacant possession on completion.
£795,000 plus VAT
Property Misdescription Act and Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are a general outline only, for the guidance of prospective purchasers or tenants, and do not constitute the whole or any part of an offer or contract. Nettleship Sawyer cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimension, references to condition, necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details contained herein and the prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy. No employee of Nettleship Sawyer has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property. Rents or prices quoted in these particulars may in addition be subject to VAT. Nettleship Sawyer will not be liable, in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars.