Unit 10, Parvaneh Park, Embankment Way, Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24 1WL
|Industrial / Warehouse
|For Sale plus VAT
Units to be constructed - completion anticipated Q4 2023
The development is located approximately 0.5 miles to the south-east of Ringwood Town Centre.
Embankment Way is accessed from Castleman Way, which connects with the B3347 Christchurch Road leading to the main A31 and A338. The A31 dual carriageway connects with the M27 / M3 motorway network and the A338 leads to Salisbury.
Other occupiers in the area include McCarthy and Stone, Elliotts builders merchants, Lidl, Premier Inn, Bellway Homes and Anytime Fitness.
We understand the units have planning consent for former B1 light industrial, B2 and B8.
In accordance with our normal practice we advise all interested parties to make their own enquiries through the Planning Department of New Forest District Council with regard to their own proposed use.
We recommend all prospective occupiers should make their own enquiries as to the availability and capacity of the various utility services.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Target EPC Rating A
BUSINESS RATES (source: www.voa.gov.uk)
To be assessed following practical completion.
The units will be built to the following specification:
* Brick outer, blockwork inner wall construction with Kingspan
cladding to upper elevations
* Steel clad insulated mono pitched roof incorporating 10%
* Roof top solar PV system
* Steel portal frame
* Proprietary building regulation compliant steel framed and timber boarded mezzanine floor with general access metal staircase and floor loading of approx. 4.8 kN/m2 with a suspended ceiling to underside of mezzanine. Underside clearance to ground floor approx. 2.6m.
* Double glazed windows at ground and first floor in front elevation
* Internal eaves from approx 6m at lowest point to 7.2m at highest point.
* Power floated concrete floor with loading capacity of 35 kN/m2
* Aluminium personnel door
* LED lighting
* Electric sectional up and over loading door approx. 3m wide x 4m high
* 3 phase electricity
* Fibre to the premises (FTTP)
* Unisex disabled WC with hot water heater
* Fire alarm and smoke detector system
* EV charger
* 3 allocated car parking spaces
The units are available for sale with vacant possession by way of a 999 year lease subject to a peppercorn rent.
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
An estate service charge will be payable in respect of the upkeep, management and maintenance of common parts etc. We would urge all applicants to make further enquiries in relation to the service charge outgoings.
Unless otherwise stated terms are strictly exclusive of Value Added Tax and interested parties must satisfy themselves as to the incidence of this tax in the subject case.
See attached brochure for more details
Property Misdescription Act and Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are a general outline only, for the guidance of prospective purchasers or tenants, and do not constitute the whole or any part of an offer or contract. Nettleship Sawyer cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimension, references to condition, necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details contained herein and the prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy. No employee of Nettleship Sawyer has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property. Rents or prices quoted in these particulars may in addition be subject to VAT. Nettleship Sawyer will not be liable, in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars.