8 Mannings Heath Road, Poole, BH12 4NQ
|Property Type:||Industrial / Warehouse|
|Property Term:||plus VAT|
The property is situated on a self-contained site fronting and with direct access to Mannings Heath Road close to its junction with the B3068 Ringwood Road which in turn connects with the A3049 Dorset Way dual carriageway.
The property is located approximately 3.5 miles from Poole town centre and approximately 4.5 miles from Bournemouth town centre. Tower Park is close by providing a range of retail, leisure and restaurant facilities.
The premises comprise a detached 2-storey building constructed in 2020 on a self-contained fenced and gated site.
The property is constructed of brick / block lower elevations with micro-rib cladding above and a pitched roof. Features include:-
* Pedestrian entrance door to reception lobby
* First floor office / storage area with partitioned meeting room and WC.
* First floor benefits from heating / cooling cassettes, LED lighting, windows to all elevations and LVT flooring
* Fixtures and fittings including a range of furniture, TV’s and phone system
* Electric roller shutter door measuring 3.46m wide x 2.63m high
* Concrete ground floor with 2.6m to underside of ceiling
* WC / shower
* Separate partitioned archive storage room
* Kitchenette with fridge/freezer, oven, dishwasher, sink and fitted cupboards
* Outside there is gated access with a tarmacadam forecourt for approx. 4 cars
* Solar roof panels providing a proportion of the buildings electrical supply.
Ground floor Storage,WC, kitchenette 1,400 sq ft 130m2
First floor Office, Storage 1,306 sq ft 121m2
TOTAL 2,706 sq ft 251m2
Measured on a gross internal basis
We understand planning permission has been granted for a mix of B1 / B2 and B8 purposes as specified on the approval plan ref: DWG Number 4340/10 on planning application No. APP/20/00264/F.
In accordance with our normal practice we advise all interested parties to make their own enquiries through the Planning Department of BCP Council (Poole) tel. 01202 123 321 in connection with their own proposed use of the property.
The premises are available for sale freehold with vacant possession.
£550,000 plus VAT
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
BUSINESS RATES (source: www.voa.gov.uk)
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Assessment - Band A (14)
The full EPC and recommendations report are available on request.
Property Misdescription Act and Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are a general outline only, for the guidance of prospective purchasers or tenants, and do not constitute the whole or any part of an offer or contract. Nettleship Sawyer cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimension, references to condition, necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details contained herein and the prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy. No employee of Nettleship Sawyer has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property. Rents or prices quoted in these particulars may in addition be subject to VAT. Nettleship Sawyer will not be liable, in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars.